Mt. Baker Ski Area opened its first double chair in December of 1953. The embroidered patch is styled to pay homage to those early engineers and the hardworking lift mechanics that keep the lifts spinning each successive winter season and the stiff construction makes for a solid presentation. 5 panel structured snapback with Mt. Baker tagging on the back and inside rim. Adjustable sizing.